This is my first time doing a tag post. Irina from drunkenanimeblog.com responded to this tag and basically said anyone could to do it… so I’m doing it.
So these are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post. I wasn’t really tagged but this is the post Drunken Anime Blog
- Put the rules at the beginning or after introduction. Done!
- Answer the 13 questions. Gotcha.
- Tag 13 people to do the tag. I’m sorry but I’m with Irena I too lazy to do all of that. If you want to do the tag please do.
- Delete Question 13, add a new number one question of your own.
- You are free to use the tag image somewhere in the post. Okay.
- Credit: Tag created by @Ofaglasgowgirl
Here we go with the 13 spoooky questions!
1. What’s your favorite thing about October?
The colorful leaves. Pumpkin everything. Wearing sweaters and Doc Martins.
2. Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
I’d like to think I am but really I don’t put as much effort into the main event as I used to.
3. What’s your favourite horror movie?
I don’t have one. I’m a legit softie. I can’t watch anything remotely scary without having nightmares.
4. Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
Ideally I would love to have a night out in full cosplay mode. One day I’ll be the iconic beret girl from Goofy movie. I’m not totally against the idea of a cosy night watching horror movies if it’s with friends, fam and food. I’ll be scared shitless but it’d be fun.
5. Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
I was Jasmine from Aladdin. Not just Jasmine but Jasmine in the red outfit Jafar made her wear.
6. Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
I’ve bobbed for apples and it was one of the most unpleasant experiences of my life and I was drunk. Everything’s more fun when you’re drunk except bobbing for apples. Pin the hat on the witch sounds dangerous but I’m down.
7. How do you celebrate Halloween?
I celebrate Halloween all month with movies. Addams Family, Hocus Pocus, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, The Love Witch, etc.
8. What’s your least favourite horror?
I don’t do real horror. I do suspense or thrillers.
9. Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
Nah, trick or treating wasn’t really I thing my family did when I was growing up.
10. What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
The candy that goes on sale the day after. Lol.This picture is an actual representation of me laying in the pounds of candy brought with five dollars. Lol.
11. Scary costume or Silly costume?
Silly all the way. It gives you something to talk about.
12. What’s your favourite Halloween candy?
Kit Kats or those malt balls. Omg mouth watering.
13. Ghost decorations or skeleton decorations?
Ghosts. Mostly because I like how they blow in the wind and I think they’re cute. I have a thing for sheet ghosts if you couldn’t tell.