Last year the majority of my post were reviews. Of course I’ll still be doing those but this year I want to expand on that. This also helps with my blog goals for this year without burning out. I found this tag on the blog Beverley A Baird, and I thought why not. It’s a fun way to start the first full week into the new year.
1. How many books are you planning to read in 2021?
I set my Goodreads goal to 80 books. Right now I’m only reading a book a week but I don’t work in the summer so I usually read more then. Also it leaves room for any manga or graphic novels I read (I’m still undecided).
2. Name 5 books that you didn’t get to this past year but want to make a priority in 2021.
There are actually a ton of book that I brought and never read. These five were the ones I was most excited about yet for someone reason I never got to it or I burned out.
3. What genre do you want to read more of?
This year I want to read more contemporary romance. I read a lot of paranormal and historical romance but after reading In A Holidaze by Christina Lauren I realized I was really missing out.
4. Name 3 not-related-to-book goals for 2021.
- Eat healthier.
- Learn embroidery.
- Work on my Animal Crossing island for at least 30 minutes a day.
5. What’s a book you have had forever and are determined to read?
I’ve had this book on my self since the day it was released in 2018. I looked at this the other day and shook my head. I know now that there’s now way to prepare for the emotional turmoil that only Ms. Abbi Glines delivers.
6. One word that you’re hoping 2021 will be.